Why becoming a Sorority Big can be the best part of Sorority life?
Being in a sorority has many perks such as leadership experience, tons of t-shits and hoodies, friends that will last a lifetime, finding your future bridesmaid, mixers, and in general sisterhood. One of the best parts of sisterhood is becoming a Big. A big-little relationship is unique and special bond that can never be described, but is simply amazing. Becoming a Big is a part of growing up and learning responsibility as well as sharing a bond that goes beyond the normal role of friendship.
Here are 25 reasons why being a Big is the best part of sorority life:
- Having someone that looks up to and you and always thinks that you are awesome.
- Someone to take to dinner when it seems you have no friends
- Someone that compliments your outfit or you on a daily basis
- She laughs at your ridicules jokes
- Always having someone to go out and party with
- Spoiling someone like they are you actual child
- Crafting really cool things for the person because they are awesome
- You will have someone that will always take your side
- Someone to sing in harmony with you during car rides
- having someone that you can be your absolute self with because she will love all your flaws
- Having someone to tell all your mistakes from last night
- The only person who knows all your dirty secrets
- Someone who will hopefully give you a fabulous G-little.
- Having someone to spread the knowledge and experiences gained through college
- Someone to talk to when it seems your world is coming to an end
- Having someone that believes in you no matter what.
- Having a future Brides maid.
- Someone to share a pint of Ben and Jerry’s because you cannot do that on your own.
- Someone who reminds you about the important parts in life
- Someone for you to take care of when they have had too much to drink
- Being able to share the sorority experience with.
- Someone who is your best friend that you will forever call you little one
- Your family away from home
- The person that reminds you to be spontaneous
- The person who brings down to earth when you need it, but also places you on the higher pedestal.
Being responsible for a new member and to call her little is a privilege that is not granted to everyone. It is a special connection that goes beyond the normal call of friendship. I could not imagine life without my little. I shall call her little and she shall be mine and she shall be my little!